http://www.attractionchecklist.com – Come along with Grant as he visits Disney’s Hollywood Studios and watches the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular! Recorded on May 23, 2017.
Welcome to Attraction Checklist.
Let’s head over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to check out the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! The guide map describes this attraction saying: Cheer on Indy and Marion as they perform amazing stunts and demonstrate movie-making magic!
Since this is a show there are no age or height requirements. FastPass+ Is available for this show.
Before the adventure begins, here are five fast facts about the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
1. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! was not an opening day attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The show opened a few months after the park opened on August 25, 1989.
2. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! Was the first Indiana Jones related attraction in any of the Disney Parks.
3. The show features some of the largest moving sets in history, some weighing 100 tons!
4. The gigantic rolling boulder featured in the show weighs 440 pounds and is 12 feet in diameter!
5. The golden idol featured at the beginning of the show is an exact replica of the Idol used in Raiders of the Lost Ark.
Let’s put on our fedora and check out the show. Afterwards I’ll give you my thoughts on this stunt spectacular. This is a binaural recording, so if If you have headphones, put them on now as we check out the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
The attraction audio recorded for this episode is available exclusively to the Saturday Morning Media Patron Patron. Support the show and get fun Bonus content over at http://www.patreon.com/saturdaymorningmedia
Episode edited by Stephen Staver
Show ©2020 Saturday Morning Media/Grant Baciocco