Mickey’s Not So Scary Pirates of the Caribbean – Magic Kingdom – Attraction Checklist #80
http://www.attractionchecklist.com – During Mickey’s Not SO Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom, Pirates of the Caribbean gets a few Halloween touches! In this episode, Grant rides the attraction to see what surprises lie in store! Recorded on August 16, 2019.
Welcome to Attraction Checklist.
As we head into the Halloween season, I thought it’d be fun to take a ride through one of the attractions at Walt Disney World that receives a few Halloween elements during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. This episode we ride Pirates of the Caribbean.
Here are five fast fact about Magic Kingdom’s Pirates of the Caribbean during Mickey’s Not SO Scary Halloween Party.
1. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is a special, separately ticketed event that takes place on select nights at Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World.
2. For the 2018 Mickey’s Not So Scary season, a new twist was added to Pirates of the Carribbean in the form of live actors dressed as pirates who were sprinkled thoroughout the attraction
3. Originally in 2018, the live actors told the story of searching for a pirate named ‘Gunpowder Pete.’ For the 2019 season, when this audio was recorded, though there were live actors throughout the ride, it seems that the Gunpowder Pete storyline has been dropped.
4. The live actors on the attraction are open to interaction from guests which makes each ride experience pretty unique.
5. Beginning in 2019 during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, guests were given chocolate doubloons as goodies as they exited the attraction.
Now lets head to Mickey’s Not So Scary at Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World to ride the special Halloween version of Pirates of the Carribbean. I have included a bit of the live pirate actors in the queue area before we board our boat, so you’ll hear that first. After the attraction audio, I’ll give you my thoughts on this experience and this is a binaural recording so if you have headphones, put them on now as we visit the special Halloween version of Pirates of the Caribbean at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
The attraction audio recorded for this episode is available exclusively to the Saturday Morning Media Patron Patron. Support the show and get fun Bonus content over at http://www.patreon.com/saturdaymorningmedia
Episode edited by Stephen Staver
Show ©2019 Saturday Morning Media/Grant Baciocco