Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor – Magic Kingdom – Attraction Checklist #131
It’s laughter we’re after today as we check out Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor and Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom on this episode of Attraction Checklist.
Attraction audio recorded on October 26 2016.
Welcome to Attraction Checklist.
This episode we’re going to pay a visit to Mike Wazowski and Roz at Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
The Magic Kingdom guide map describes the attraction saying: Discover the power of laughter in this live comedy show with audience participation.
There are no age or height requirements for this attraction and there’s no thrill level listed either.
Before we take our seats, here are five fast facts about Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
1. Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor opened at Magic Kingdom on April 2, 2007, where it replaced the Circle-Vision attraction, The Timekeeper.
2. The Laugh Floor theater holds up to 400 guests per show.
3. Billy Crystal returned to provide the voice of Mike Wazowski for this attraction.
4. If you are lucky enough to be selected as ‘That Guy’ during the performance, a Disney Castmember will give you an ‘I Was That Guy’ sticker at the end of the show.
5. In the past, Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor has received holiday overlays at Halloween and Christmas.
Before we get to the attraction, I would like to send out a special thank you Jeremy Thompson for the photo that I used for this episode. Now let’s visit Monstropolis and check out the Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor. After we see the show I’ll give you my thoughts on this attraction. This is a binaural recording so if you have headphones put them on now as we visit Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
The attraction audio recorded for this episode is available exclusively to the Saturday Morning Media Patron Patron. Support the show and get fun Bonus content over at http://www.patreon.com/saturdaymorningmedia
Episode edited by Stephen Staver
Show ©2022 Saturday Morning Media/Grant Baciocco